What year was MCMXCIX?
How do you write 333 or 1066 in Roman numerals?
What is 88,237 in Japanese or Chinese using the simple characters, or using the traditional "Banker/Financial" characters? Romanoff will show you in a heartbeat.
SchwanSongs presents an elegant Roman/Arabic/Oriental number converter, for free!
- Handles any number between 0 and 39,999 for Roman, or up to 99,999 for either Chinese or Japanese.
- No need to "switch modes", just type your Roman or Arabic number.
- Allows you to type Roman "guesses" and it converts them to proper prefixed format for you. For example, if you type "IIII", it will convert it to 4 and print the more common prefix-notation "IV".
- Software is localized into: French, Spanish, German, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified and Traditional, Japanese.
Pricing & Download
1.5.0, July 2021
- You can tap each converted number to copy it to the clipboard for pasting into other documents.
- Better screen layout on all device sizes, and supports accessibility text resizing.
- Support for iOS 12 and up.
iPad dark mode (Japanese):
- You can now tap any converted number to copy it to the clipboard for pasting into other documents